Facebook is planning to launch its version of TikTok like a short video app, Facebook reportedly plans to launch it in India this year. It will most likely debut in the first financial quarter of next year or by May 2020.”Lasso is currently available in the US. the Lasso app was launched in the US last year, and since its inception, it has been downloaded more than a million times on Google Play Store.
Facebook ‘Lasso’ Short Form Video App Launched for Android, iOS
Lasso is Facebook’s short-form video app and is seen as the tech giants’ answer to TikTok’s rising popularity. The app is aimed mainly at teenagers, as its alternative to the ByteDance-owned video-sharing app. Like TikTok, Lasso lets users record 15-second videos and overlay them with popular songs.
According to the report, Facebook will launch Lasso in India by the first quarter of the next financial year which will most likely be May. Facebook’s Singapore team has reportedly been working on the India launch for Lasso since October.
Facebook Lasso App Features
- Create and share your own videos.
- A large library for music can be found in Lasas. In addition to video editing tools in the camera, many effects will be found. Users can also be informed about trends and fresh hashtags. Add your favorite music or sound to your videos for free Easily edit your videos with millions of free music clips and sounds.
- Anyone who uses your app should have access to all the support or help they need. FAQ’s, Live chats, support emails, and automated/real customer service representatives are all options to consider for this feature.
- Providing security allows your users to have peace of mind knowing that their information is safe. It may seem like common sense, but this feature is a necessity for any app.
- Lasso users can share all their videos edited inLasoo on their Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Whatsapp, and FaceBook profiles.
- live streaming platform
- Use emoji stickers and face filters100+ emoji stickers available for free to take your videos to the next level. Unlock tons of fun face filters and beauty effects in your videos.
- Editing tools allow you to easily trim, cut, merge, and duplicate video clips.
- Supports multiple sign-in methods including Phone, Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Get high-quality video editing tools, effects, text on video tools, music, and more from the in-app camera.
- Users can download the app for free on iOS or Android devices
Popular hashtags on the Lasso App
- #smh (shaking my head)
To create A your own video in Lasso App
- From the home screen, tap your profile picture in the top right.
- Tap View Profile.
- Select a video you created.
- Tap Create Remix Clips on the bottom of your video.
- Select the portion of your video that you would like to use as a remix clip.
- Click Done.
Facebook Lasso app Features in Telugu