ABB India Off Campus Drive:
Company Name: ABB India
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, ,India
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- This is a Graduate Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Principal Engineer in business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Developing software and preparing and ensuring delivery of high-quality Industrial Automation applications.
• Working closely with Front-end teams/Sales to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and related complexity and formulate software requirements specifications.
• Demonstrating innovation in software applications making processes followed and/or products delivered and encouraged it within the team.
• Delivering products using in complex technology landscapes.
• Delivering in predictable timelines and with predictable quality.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
• Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
• Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
• Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
• Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
• Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
Apply Link: Click Here