DXC TECHNOLOGIES is hiring freshers in the Associate Professional Application. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the DXC Technology job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
Notification: DXC Technology Recruitment 2022
Post: Associate Professional Technical Support
Eligibility: BE, B.Tech, BCA, and MCA can directly apply for DXC Technology Off-Campus 2022.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account lead to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high-quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Maintains records of account-specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that the integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meets client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meets client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
Click on “Apply Now”