Aadhaar PVC is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) in October 2020. The PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features.
Security features of Pvc aadhar card
- Secure QR Code
- Guilloche Pattern
- Ghost image & Micro text
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Order Aadhaar PVC Card by paying Rs 50/-(inclusive of GST & Speed post charges)
- Use your Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number/EID to order an Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar card comes with security features i.e. Digitally signed Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
Steps To Apply For Aadhaar PVC Card
1. Go to the official website of UIDAI uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html
2. Click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ button
3. Enter 12-digit Aadhar Quantity or 16-digit Digital Virtual ID/28-digit EID
4. Enter the security code displayed in a field there
5. Click on Send OTP button
6. OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number or you can also use an alternate mobile number.
7. After the process you’ll be redirected to the payment gateway and an amount of Rs-50/- will be charged.
8. You’ll receive your PVC aadhar card at your residential address.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, delivery of Aadhaar PVC Cards through Speed Post may be delayed as per the guidelines of the Department of Post from time to time.