How to Apply Ujjwala Scheme 2.0: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday launched Ujjwala 2.0 scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana-PMUY 2021 in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) aims to safeguard the health of women & children by providing them with a clean cooking fuel – LPG so that they don’t have to compromise their health in smoky kitchens or wander in unsafe areas collecting firewood. Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration, PMUYApplication Form PDF Download State Wise, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, PMUY Form Correction, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website.
• A woman of the BPL household, may apply for a new LPG connection (in the prescribed format) to the nearest LPG distributor.
• While submitting the application form, the woman needs to submit a detailed address, Jandhan Bank Account, and Aadhar number of all members of the household.
• The connection will be issued by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) to the eligible beneficiaries after processing the application.
• In case the consumer opts for EMI, the EMI amount will be adjusted against the subsidy amount due to the consumer on each refill.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Adult women belonging to any of the following categories.
- SC Households
- ST Households
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
- Most Backward Classes
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes
- Forest Dwellers
- People residing in Islands and River Islands
- SECC Households (AHL TIN)
- Poor Household as per 14-point declaration
- Applicant must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connections in the same household.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Registration Documents Required
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants)
- Aadhaar of the beneficiary and adult family members appearing in the document at Sl. 2
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar will be taken as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address if the connection is required in the same address. In that case, only Aadhaar is sufficient.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC
PM Ujjwala Yojana Benefits
Cash assistance for PMUY connections is provided by the Government of India – Rs. 1600 (for a connection 14.2kg cylinder/ Rs. 1150 for a 5 kg cylinder). The cash assistance covers:
- Security Deposit of Cylinder – Rs. 1250 for 14.2 kg cylinder/ Rs. 800 for 5 kg cylinder
- Pressure Regulator – Rs. 150
- LPG Hose – Rs. 100
- Domestic Gas Consumer Card – Rs. 25
- Inspection/ Installation/ Demonstration charges – Rs. 75
Additionally, All PMUY beneficiaries will be provided with the first LPG refill and Stove (hotplate) both free of cost along with their deposit-free connection by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
List of Required Documents for PMUY
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat / Municipality Chairman
- BPL Ration Card
- One Photo Id (Aadhar card/ Voter Id/ and Other)
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
Eligibility criteria to avail connection under Ujjwala 2.0
- Applicant ( woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- Adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.
How to Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
Step 1: Visit the official website @ www.pmuy.gov.in.
Step 2: On the Home Page, click on the link for the “Apply For New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection”.
Step 3: Now Click on the Click Here to Apply then Show the Gas Agencies Name and Click on it (only one).
Step 4: Then Click on the No Button then show the application form.
Step 5: Fill the Application Form and Click on the submit button and your application will be successfully submitted.