TikTok may be part of the 59 Chinese apps now banned in India, but desi users have already found the next platform to move onto the roposo and chingari app. Instagram Reels is here to keep you engaged and to assist you with releasing your innovativeness by means of short recordings. Presently that TikTok has been restricted, Instagram Reels has the chance to turn into its most famous substitution. We’ve just observed applications made by Indian engineers, for example, Mitron and Chingari, endeavor to catch the TikTok crowd and now the serious weapons are stepping in. Instagram is possessed by Facebook and it as of now has a huge number of clients in India. With Reels, it could be the most genuine challenger to TikTok.
Instagram ‘Reels’ Short Form Video App Launched for Android, iOS
Reels is an Instagram short-form video app and is seen as the tech giants’ answer to TikTok’s rising popularity. The app is aimed mainly at teenagers, as its alternative to the ByteDance-owned video-sharing app. Like TikTok, Instagram reels lets users record 15-second videos and overlay them with popular songs.
Instagram Reels App Features
- Create and share your own videos.
- A large library for music can be found in a music store. In addition to video editing tools in the camera, many effects will be found. Users can also be informed about trends and fresh hashtags. Add your favorite music or sound to your videos for free Easily edit your videos with millions of free music clips and sounds.
- Anyone who uses your app should have access to all the support or help they need. FAQ’s, Live chats, support emails, and automated/real customer service representatives are all options to consider for this feature.
- Providing security allows your users to have peace of mind knowing that their information is safe. It may seem like common sense, but this feature is a necessity for any app.
- Reels users can share all their videos edited inLasoo on their Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram profiles.
- live streaming platform
- Use emoji stickers and face filters100+ emoji stickers available for free to take your videos to the next level. Unlock tons of fun face filters and beauty effects in your videos.
- Editing tools allow you to easily trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips.
- Supports multiple sign-in methods including Phone, Instagram, Google, and Twitter.
- Get high-quality video editing tools, effects, text on video tools, music, and more from the in-app camera.
- Users can download the app for free on iOS or Android devices
How to create Instagram Reels Video: follow these steps.
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the camera icon on the top-left.
- At the bottom, you’ll see options such as Live, Story, and Reels. Tap Reels.
- Choose one piece of music to level up your video.
- After selecting a song, tap on “Confirm to use and begin shooting” button. Now press and hold the red video camera circle to start filming your video.
- You can also add special effects, stickers, text, and filters to your video.
- Now tap on the “Next” button to add title/caption of video, hashtags, etc details.
- Choose the privacy setting and then tap on the “Post” button to publish your video successfully on Reels
How to Download Instagram Reels Videos :
- Open Instagram.
- Click the Search icon At the bottom
- Click Reels option
- select video
- At the bottom, you’ll see options such as like, comment, share, and ” three dots icon
- Click the three dots icon
- save video
You can also Download Instagram reels video from Instagram Reels Downloader, a simple tool to save video directly into your gallery.