Amazon hires thousands of Customer Service Associate Jobs. Let’s dive into getting an at-home job with Amazon and see what you can expect from working there.
Amazon Job Description:
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPSassociate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment. Virtual Contact Center (VCC)associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Amazon Jobs Details
Job Title: Amazon Jobs
Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Associate – VCS
Salary Package: 4L Per Annum
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: All Over India
Qualification Required: Any Degree
Experience requirements: Fresher
Location: Work from Home
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Education: 3rd level qualification – Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Language Proficiency