Telangana DOST 2021 | Degree Admission 2021 Notification Released Congratulations to all the students who have successfully passed the Intermediate Public Examination, 2021. Degree is the next step in your academic pursuit. We welcome you to the online platform, DOST (Degree Online Services, Telangana) for the academic year 2021-22. DOST facilitates you to join in UG courses like (B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, BBM, BSW, etc.)Many colleges like Mahatma Gandhi University, Kakatiya University, Osmania University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University, and Telangana University conduct their admission process through DOST. Candidates are provided admission into the undergraduate courses mentioned below.
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
Telangana DOST 2021 Details
|Name Of The Service||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Name Of The Organization||Government of Telangana|
|Phase I Registrations||1st July 2021|
|Last Date||15th July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Telangana DOST 2021 Admission Process
Documents to keep ready before filling the DOST application 2021 form
- Aadhaar Card
- Active mobile number
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Bridge course certificate (If required)
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Sign (If required)
- Sports & Extra-curricular activities certificate (If required)
- PWD certificate (If required)
important Instructions for Telangana DOST 2021
Candidates must check these instructions about DOST 2021.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number without any mistakes.
- Do not lose the mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure.
- Choose the web options carefully.
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which not interested.
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve problems if any.
Telangana DOST 2021 Application Fee
Student registration fee is Rs. 200/-.
You can pay online by using a Debit card/Credit Card /Net banking
After payment, you will receive a PIN number to the registered mobile number
Student can log in to DOST Portal by using DOST ID and PIN for application submission & exercise of web options
How to check the seat allotment?
- Go to the official website of TS DOST.
- Enter the login details
- Click on the link of first allotment seat and check the admission status
- Download the list and take a photocopy for further reference.