Company Name: ZS
Job Profile: Business Operations Associate
Work Location: Pune, India
Experience Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MBA/Any Degree
Job Description: Business Operations Associates drive value for clients by optimizing/managing business processes, synthesizing data at regular intervals, maintaining high-quality standards, applying automation leveraging cutting edge technology, performing analyses, updating business rules, presenting results to the clients, answering queries on deliverables and generating focused insights.
Responsibilities For ZS Associates Off Campus:
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks to create error-free deliverables
- Review deliverables with project managers to bring out the key useful insights for key client stakeholders; Develop domain expertise to become increasingly independent in creating insights;
- Develop expertise in software technologies/tools to synthesize data according to business rules
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve input data issues
- Respond to ad hoc analytical requests from the clients
- Understand, analyze and provide descriptive answers to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Identify and implement business process improvements on our internal processes with the aim of decreasing effort, improving quality and value
- Implement innovations in what we do and how we do things to continuously enhance the value to the business and to our own knowledge.
We welcome candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required. Business Operations Associates commonly possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics.
In addition to a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university, successful Business Operations Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Process management, improvement focus and willingness to learn cutting edge tool and technology
- Client service orientation and strong business acumen.
Apply Link: Click Here