Amazon Recruitment 2021- WORK FROM HOME JOBS FOR FRESHERS, GRADUATES:

Amazon Recruitment 2021- WORK FROM HOME JOBS FOR FRESHERS, GRADUATES

Amazon Recruitment 2021- WORK FROM HOME JOBS FOR FRESHERS, GRADUATES

Amazon Recruitment 2021 Job Description :

TRON was formed as part of the Amazon Vision Operation Center (AVOC) team to supplement the Amazon Robotics initiative in fulfillment centers, which allows for hands-free active stowing. Using Computer Vision and Machine Learning, the process is able to provide resolution with high confidence for 95 percent of stows. TRON receives the remaining 5% of stow jobs in the form of videos in which Machine Learning has low confidence. The TRON operators’ feedback is being used to improve the automation process’s efficiency.

Amazon Recruitment Eligibility :

ALL GRADUATES WITH 0 TO 24 MONTHS OF WORK EXPERIENCE.

Amazon Recruitment 2021-

Amazon Recruitment 2021-

QUALIFICATIONS : 

PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH MANAGERS AND HIGHER ASSOCIATES.

Also Read: NEW ASSOCIATE-DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS IN ACCENTURE

Additional Information:

Shifts: Business has a 24*7 shift environment. Associates would be working in a 9-hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every 3 months. In case the associate is working in night shift, a night shift allowance will be provided.
Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday. The off days’ changes every 3 months)
Work from Home (WFH): Employees may be required to WFH based on the business requirements.

APPLY NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK   –  Click Here