Central Government extends the last date for linking of Aadhaar number with PAN from 31st March, 2021 to 30th June, 2021, in view of the difficulties arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Link Aadhaar Number to PAN Card Online 2021 | Aadhaar ,PAN Link Status 2021 : Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax department to Aadhar i.e. March 31 Linking Aadhar with PAN has become mandatory because your income tax return would not be processed if your Aadhar is not linked with PAN., here are simple steps to link your Aadhaar with your PAN card.
How to Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card Online through e-Filing Website
People can get their PAN and Aadhar linked online by following the steps mentioned below:
1) Open the Income Tax e-filing portal – https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
2) Register on it (if not already done). Your PAN (Permanent Account Number) will be your user id.
3) Log in by entering the User ID, password and date of birth.
4) A pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN with Aadhaar. If not, go to ‘Profile Settings’ on Menu bar and click on ‘Link Aadhaar’.
5) Details such as name date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the PAN details.
6) Verify the PAN details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar. Pls. note that if there is a mismatch, you need to get the same corrected in either of the documents.
7) If the details match, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “link now” button.
8) A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar has been successfully linked to your PAN
PAN Card to Aadhaar Card Link >> Click Here
Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card Via SMS
PAN can be linked to Aadhar through SMS services also. Just send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 from the registered mobile number. NSDL or UTI do not levy any charge on the SMS service.
watch Video :: Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card
We are hiring Content Writers. Click Here to Apply