The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers.TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 is for Freshers Candidates of 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch Passouts. Here are the details of the exam and other details.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- 1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- 2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- 3. Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Limited Registrations. Closes on 22 nd April 2021.