The new ration card applying procedure is now hassle-free. Residents of Telangana can apply for a new ration card online within minutes. In this article, you will understand the procedure of applying for a new ration card, checking the application status, documents required, and other details. The recent update regarding Telangana state ration service, 20 kg of rice bags will be provided to each ration card holder for the months June, July 2021.
Who will Provide Ration Cards? What is the Use?
A ration card is like an identification document that will be provided by the civil supply department. This document can provide social security and food for the people who hold it. Ration cardholders can get essential groceries like rice, sugar, wheat, oil, and others. Apart from the food supply, ration cards can also help the poor people to get benefits from government schemes.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Ration Card Online (Telangana):
- Candidates must be residents of Telangana.
- Applicants should not have any FSC card or ration card earlier.
- Applicants must belong to the weak economical section.
- If your old ration card is expired, then you can apply for a new one.
What are the Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card Online?
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Active Mobile Number and Email ID
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Procedure to Apply for Ration Card Online:
You can apply for a ration card online by visiting the official meeseva portal of Telangana.
- First, you need to visit the official portal of meeseva by clicking the link —> https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm
- Then you have to create a user ID on the official meeseva portal.
- Then, go to the application form by clicking the
link —> https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/registration.htm
- After clicking on the above link, you have to enter your login ID and password details.
- Later, provide full name, email ID, contact details, address along with the details of the state, country, and pin code.
- Verify them, and click on the submit button.
How to check the Ration Card Application Status?
- You can check the status of your application card by going to the official portal of meeseva, Telangana. You need to enter the application number in the acknowledgment given by the portal while applying.
Apply Link >>>> https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm