Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Apply Online 2021
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Apply Online 2021: Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is a scheme that benefits people regarding financial services including deposit accounts, basic savings, insurance, credit, and pension. This scheme was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 15th, 2014.
This scheme launched across the country on August 28th, 2014. Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) aims to let people access all the basic financial services.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Apply Online 2021: What are the Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana?
- Unbanked persons can have a basic savings account of their own.
- Of course, you do not need to maintain a minimum balance on Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana bank accounts. And, yes you will get a Rupay debit card.
- If you deposit in Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana accounts, you can earn interest for the amount.
- These bank accounts can cover accident insurance of around 1 Lakh rupees. If you have opened your account after the date 28.8.2018, then you will get 2 lakh accident insurance coverage.
- With PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana) accounts, you are already eligible for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Bank (MUDRA) scheme, and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY).
Procedure to Open Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Account:
- You have to open a basic savings bank deposit account at any bank branch or business correspondent outlet under the PMJDY scheme. Of course, you can open this account with zero balance.
- But, remember that you should not have any previous account at the bank branch you are about to open a basic savings bank deposit account under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Apply: Documents Required:
- Adhar Card is enough. If the aadhar card address has changed, you have to provide any other proof address along with the aadhar card.
- If you don’t have aadhar, then you can provide any other ID proof like Passport, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID, NREGA Card.
- If you don’t have any of these documents, Then you have to get your photograph identity dispensed by state or central government departments, public sector undertakings, regulatory authorities, public financial offices, and scheduled commercial banks.
How to Download the Application?
The application form of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme is called as Financial inclusion account opening form. You can download it from the official website, fill the form, and submit it to any nearby bank branch.
Download Pdf >>> https://pmjdy.gov.in/files/forms/account-opening/English.pdf
Official Website >>> https://pmjdy.gov.in/