Our prime minister Narendra Modi initiated Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan to lift the economy of our country India. We can say Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is nothing but a “self-reliant India”. The main concept of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is “Made in India”. India needs to increase its productivity and thus it can boost up its economic growth. This was started during the Covid-19 pandemic. As we all know, our country lost several lives and drops economical strength due to this pandemic.
Who started “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”?
“Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” is a phrase used by Narendra Modi since 2014 relate to national security and digital India. So, we all need to work to make India digital and stronger than ever before. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us lost jobs, many of the companies closed down due to loss, and the number of people below the poverty line is increased. So, Narendra Modi’s government has announced the “Covid-19 pandemic related economic package” on May 12th last year.
Features of “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”
- According to this package, a total of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan worths 29.87 lakh crore Indian rupees.
- This budget is to stimulate the Indian economy. Also, the government announced second and third stimulus packages as Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 and Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0.
- This will be helpful for the participation of private companies in numerous sectors which can lift the Indian economy.
- As a result, the development of India’s personal protective equipment (PPE) before March was zero. But, in July it has grown up and reached 10,000 crores, which is the second largest after china just within three months.
- We can say this is the best example of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. The research, development, and manufactures of the covid-19 Vaccinations are also connected to Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan by the president, vice president, and other union ministers through separate statements. Made in India vaccines are the best example of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
What are the Slogans of “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”?
The slogans of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan are “vocal for local”, “local for global”, “make for World”.. By boosting up productivity and using self-made products India can become economically stronger than any other country. India itself a big market for many countries. Then, why can’t we become a market for our own country? Use “Made in India” products and help to boost up the economical growth.
Who is Eligible for the “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” Scheme?
- This scheme is applicable for the organizations that have registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation.
- It was effective from 1st October 2020 up to 30th June 2021.
- For employees, the eligibility criteria include the salary of the employees must be less than 15,000 rupees per month. Also, they need to have a registered PF account. They must be lost their job from 1st March 2020 to 30th September 2020 due to Covid-19 Pandemic. Or the employees got a job after 1st October.
- Also, the government provides subsidy support to the new employees who got a job after October.
- The organizations that have up to 1000 employees will get 24% of wages that includes 12 % of employee contribution and 12 % of employer contribution.
- For the organizations that have more than 1000 employees 12 % of EPF wages will be provided.
- For this, EPF accounts of the new employees must be seeded with the Adhar accounts.
EPFO accounts must be linked with Adhar numbers.