The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has finally launched a portal (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in) that allows individuals to check the usage of a mobile number on his or her name without their permission or knowledge. The affected users can also block the numbers that are issued in their name. The Telecom Officials have given information that you can know your name details registered with the mobile numbers and how many sim cards are activated on your ID. The portal will streamline the process for consumers in the licensed service area consisting of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, he said.
How many SIM cards can you buy using one Aadhaar card?
According to TRAI regulations, up to nine numbers can be taken on our Aadhaar card. However, he said that this rule can be taken up to 18 cards.
How to check your number>> Follow The Steps
1. First visit the official website >>> https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/index.php.
2, Next enter one of your mobile numbers.
3. Now an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number
4. OTP should be entered and click on Validate OTP.
5. All your mobile numbers which are used by the same ID will be Displayed
6. Finally Please select the numbers that DON’T belong to you and click on SUBMIT to report.